I have been trying to eat less meat, while this meal relies heavily on processed soy, it’s quite delicious.
- 1 Medium Sized Onion
- 3 Cloves, Garlic
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 Pack TJ’s Soyrizo
- 1 Pack of Plant Based Ground Protien (Impossible or Wegmans)
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 2 cups water, or amount to cover
- 1 bay leaf
1 can black beans
- 1/8 cup sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp msg
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- .5 tsp cumin
- .5 tsp cayenne powder
- .5 tsp clove powder, or 1 clove smashed
.5 tsp allspice powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- In a sauce pan or pot cook onion, then garlic.
- Mix in soyrizo and plant based ground protien, cook until browned.
- Mix in tomato paste, bay leaf, beans, and almost cover with water.
- Mix dry ingredients in, taste as you go, add vinegar last, taste.
- Simmer until liquid is absorbed or cooked down.
- Serve with mac & cheese and some sauted baby kale.