Originally done with pork, now impossible meat.
3 Delacata Squash
- 1 Pack of Impossible Meat or Ground Pork
- 2 Apples Peeled and Cubed
- 1 Dried Cranberries, large handful
- 1 Onion
- 1 TBS Mushroom Powder
- 1 TBS Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 pieces stale bread or cornbread
- Gravy of choice
- Bake delicata in half for 30min face down on oiled tray.
- Cook down onions until golden brown w/ butter and olive oil
- Take out let cool 5-10.
- Make stuffing mix: impossible meat package, two apples peeled and cubed, a solid handful of dried cranberries, cooked onions, 3 cloves of garlic, mushroom powder, nutritional yeast, lightly salted. In my older recipies I think I’d add bread to make it more of a stuffing, because this was missing something. Serve with mushroom gravy if you want.