I spent a month or two trying different ratios trying to emulate pancakes. Otherwise you can easily make these too dry too gummy.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp egg white
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
1 tsp Vanilla extract
Coconut or almond milk
- Maple Syrup (optional)
- In a medium bowl whisk all wet ingredients but milk together.
- In small bowl mix dry ingredients well.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Add milk until mixture is no longer thick (pancake batter consistency).
- Cook like normal pancake, do not stack so they stay dry.
- Serve with maple syrup or raspberries.